September 25, 2006

Petco

Ok so I was at Petco today looking at the reptiles.Wich is the first place I go when we go there.I saw this little gecko in a cage.Then I read the sign it said Cuban Knight Anole 20% of.I said to my self thats not a Cuban Knight Anole that looks like a House gecko.Then all of the sudden A big Green thing shoots out at it and eats it.I looked down at the cage and this big thing is eating it.I was like oh thats a Cuban knight Anole.I am not sure it was a house gecko but it looked like it.

Here is a picture of one

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 9:09 PM , Blogger 3boysmom said...

Reptiles so freak me out and really give me the heebie-jeebie's! Remember when we went to Petco and there was a snake on TOP of the cage as opposed to being IN the cage!!!

 
At 9/27/2006 9:07 AM , Blogger GodMomtoWolf&Lex said...

This is my new favorite blog(don't tell your Mom). I love all of the information you provide and I'm happy to see that Chompers is doing so well. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home