September 23, 2006

Chompers

This is my african Fat tailed gecko.Her name is Chompers.My dad told me someone at his work was giving away their gecko.When My dad asked me if I wanted her I immediately said yes.She was my very first Gecko.I had other reptiles but she is was my favorite.I have had her for about 2 years then when I was at school my mom gave her to my cousin.He had her for about 1 year.Then he was just done with her.So I took her back.I still have her right now.Its been a year since I got her back. She is mabey 6 years old since My dads friend had her.She is still my favorite reptile I have.

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 7:56 AM , Blogger Java Mom said...

awwww look at the little guy...he's super cute and special!!! LOL

He also eats huge crickets!!!

YMMY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home